In case you have set up segments in smartocto Real time, they are available in smartocto Waves. To use the segments in the article list:
- Go to Logbook > smartocto Waves
- Create or edit a dashboard
- Edit the block with an article list
- Select one or more brand(s)
- After selecting one or more brand(s), the possible columns to select are automatically updated with segmenting values.
In case you have a segment called Logged In Visitors, with the possible values Logged In and Not Logged In, you will see the results as below:
- Select one or more column(s) to show in the listing.
- The segmentation-values can also be used to sort on them.
- The result is a list with the selected segment-value(s):